POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Golden Nuts 'n Bolts : Golden Nuts 'n Bolts Server Time
10 Aug 2024 17:30:01 EDT (-0400)
  Golden Nuts 'n Bolts
From: Hugo Asm
Date: 2 Jul 2004 18:50:02
Message: <40e5e69a@news.povray.org>
Hi,

The idea to make a "Nuts and Bolts" scene came from Tek. I used the same
settings as before (the Parfum Flacon post). Well, maybe the metal is
actually too shiny. I don't know. I also don't know if this is supposed to
be copper or gold. What do you think? I think the bolts look quite "melted"
too, but that might have to do with the modelling rather than the
material... Btw, they are modelled in Wings3d... Comments, suggestions?

Thanks.
Hugo

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'Golden Nuts 'n Bolts.jpg' (85 KB)

Preview of image 'Golden Nuts 'n Bolts.jpg'
Golden Nuts 'n Bolts.jpg